Confession…I’m addicted to Pinterest and have been for a while now! With that being said I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pins from my style board ( I threw in a few hair pics too). Enjoy, and happy Wednesday!
The sock bun has made a mega come back, and I love it! Sock buns are super cute and can be worn as an elegant or casual hair style, and they’re super easy.
1. Get a sock (thinner material) and cut off the toes
2. Roll it up like a doughnut
3. Pull your hair up in a high or middle pony ( depends on your preference and where you want the bun to sit) tie with ponytail holder
4. Take sock and begin wrapping end of your hair around the sock
6. Roll sock down with hair and you’ve got yourself the perfect sock bun!
Adding a cute bow, headscarf, or headband around the bun gives it a super cute fun and flirty look-perrfect for the pool and summertime.
My beloved make-up bag
1. Eyeko London:Skinny Brush Mascara, Long & Tall
2. MAC lip liners (nude and fuchsia) in Staunchly Stylish and Magenta. Red lip liner from Sephora brand and it’s Real Red
3.MAC Lipglass (form the Tour de Fabulous collection) Style Packed ( pink), Knockout (red/orange), and Famously Fab (lavender)
4. Maybellene Baby Lips in 05 Quenched, Vaseline lip therapy (love)
5. MAC Blush Ombré in Azalea Blossom
6.MAC Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange
7. MAC (cream highlighter) in Shell
8. NARS Blush in Torrid (peach pink color)
9.Sephora Liquid Liner in Noir Black
10. LUSH solid perfume in Vanillary
11. Kabuki brush number 179
Some of my favorite products-thought I would share.
I don’t know about you, but when I see, Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss), from The Hunger Games- I don’t think fat. I think beautiful, healthy, and talented. I guess gossip has it that the Hollywood Reporter claimed that she may be too “fat/thick” to play the role of Katniss. Um, news flash – she’s gorgeous, and in my opinion she is a woman who is confident in her body, a woman who embodies what a healthy women should look like. I don’t know what anyone else thinks, but to me that’s just nuts- like clinically insane. What do you think?
confidence is stylish